It’s a metaphor.
- Someone talking about a roller coaster of emotions. It isn’t a real roller coaster!
- Someone who said they feel blue. That’s not a color people are!
- Someone who said it was raining cats and dogs. They just meant it was raining a lot!
- Someone talking about puppet governments. It isn’t as cool as you think!
- Someone who said time is money. Time is time! Money is money!
- Someone who called themselves a night owl. They aren’t really an owl, they are a person!
- Someone who said you’re a pig when you eat. They just meant you’re a bit messy!
- Someone who said not to judge a book by its cover. That is a very good way to judge books!
- Someone with an unlit cigarette in their mouth. They put the thing that does the killing right between their teeth, but they never give it the power to kill them!